Monday, 8 August 2011

Finally we met

I don't know if writing about this would be appropriate but I can't help. I am unable to concentrate on either studies or work. Perhaps writing about it would help, albeit I will do that in the briefest manner possible. So here it is:

We finally met on Friday, after a whole three-and-a-half years. It was a wonderful experience. I wasn't expecting to be with her for more than ten to fifteen minutes but we kept on talking from 19:30 to 22:15. I was not sure if she would like flowers but she did! It was all unplanned and perhaps that's what made it so amazing. We went to Lake Sukhna and then had spring rolls. It is Monday today and my heart is still beating at a rate what you would call above normal. Wondering if she would be feeling the same?

I damn love her!